7 things you probably don't know about website importance
It's 2013, and the Internet is running the show.
The way we view the world has changed. The way we live our lives has changed.
The way we do business has changed.
See the facts:
1. The Kelsey Group reports that 74 percent of Internet users perform local searches
2. 43% of search engine users are seeking a local merchant to buy something offline.
3. Local search is easier than searching the yellow pages book or yellow pages online.
4. Instant results for the user - In a matter a seconds the searcher is presented with a list
of local businesses providing a relevant service
5. The growth of mobile devices such as mobile phones, laptops and ipads have made local
6. More than half of those that own devices (such as the iPhone) are performing local business searches.
7. Look at the next generation?? - How many children, teenagers or young adults
actually use the yellow pages?
Many smaller businesses are not adjusting their strategy accordingly. In fact, according to a recent research report, a massive 60% of small businesses still have no online presence at all. Purely offline attitude is a risky strategy to take when your customers are spending more and more of their time online. Harnessing the web as a business tool is important, even for businesses that may consider themselves as primarily offline.
Beauty businesses, fitness businesses, plumbers, driving instructors and any number of other service businesses ultimately all measure success by their ability to build offline relationships - and the web can play a huge part in that.
My name is Rob, I represent Web Design Affiliate Program.
I would like to give you a unique opportunity that you will not find elsewhere, see details below
Complete the form and get all information, including the code for 5 years free hosting.
Get more coupons for: Professional facebook page, professional twitter page, Google places registration,
professional logo, banners and much more