Since it was founded in 2006, smart -tech solution has become a leader in the rapidly-growing on-site computer service industry. Largely through positive word-of-mouth, Friendly Computers has grown from a one-man operation to a network with more than 80 franchises operating across the country.
What We Do
Friendly Computers helps clients repair, maintain and upgrade computer systems on-site, at business and at home. We can also custom-build computers to ensure clients are only paying for the features and functions they want and need. Together with our network of franchisees, we have helped thousands of clients with:
- Computer Diagnostics and Repair
- Wired and Wireless Networking
- Database Design
- Computer Upgrades
- Custom-Built Systems
- Service Contracts
- Printer and Typewriter Repair
We offer on-site help with any computer need. No problem is too big or too small.
Our certified professionals are ready to help with anything, from a simple software installation to full network support. We also sell computer software, parts, and custom-built systems.
Our corporate philosophy centers on you, the customer. We have found that once a customer finds a computer company they trust, they remain with that company. We realize this and strive to put our customer's needs above all. As big as we’ve grown, we’re still a family-run enterprise. Friendly, personalized service is what sets us apart.
As the number of computer users has exploded during the last decade, so have the threats to productivity, at home and in the office. More computers than ever before are getting infected with viruses, worms, Trojan Horses and Spyware. Computer users are desperately seeking solutions when these glitches occur.
Demand for on-site computer repair services has exploded. With its emphasis on attentive, personalized service, Friendly Computers has taken a leadership role in this rapidly-growing sector. Our business has grown dramatically, and we’re just getting started. If you would like to play a part in our future growth, take a closer look at our franchise opportunities.
Code of Ethics
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- Offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work to be done in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion of deadlines.
- Complete an itemized invoice of components and services performed.
- Furnish the customer with information on any warranties covering components or services.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Attempt to fix the customer's problem the first time.
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation authorities.
- Uphold the high standards of our profession and seek to correct any and all abuses within the computer service industry.